Join one of favorite instructors for a spring refresher in rappelling. Chris will be conducting a rappelling class just south of Lancaster city, on some nice faces that a couple of our members helped scout out earlier this year.
This is not an official CLI event and participation is not required.
If you are interested, please visit his meetup site and sign up.
There is a nominal fee, in the ball park of $10 a person. All needed equipment for rappelling is provided: swiss seats, helmets, gloves, carrabiners, and static line, all with full instructions.
Rappelling gear and equipment:
- Heavy leather gloves (we’ve found that in most cases, the gloves we bring are not adequate)
- Well fitting clothes. Avoid baggy, loose fitting clothes, etc.
- Water, snacks, first aid kit
- Proper layered clothing for the weather/environment
- Safety glasses, prescription eye wear, or other eye protection
- Sturdy footwear